It’s time for our monthly market report for April. Here are the numbers you need to know:
- Supply is down 25.8% year over year from 2,949 to 2,187
- Sold homes are up 4.1% year over year from 3,518 to 3,664
- Median price is up 17.9% to $292,000
- Average price is up 14.5% to $345,000
- Average days on market is down 30.2% to 30 days.
Although supply is down, sales and sale prices are up significantly. This tells us that there is still a ton of pent-up demand from homebuyers if the average price in the Upstate area is up nearly $50,000 in just a year.
Everyone’s situation is a little different, but now is still an amazing time to sell while demand is this high. As interest rates continue to rise, it will be interesting to see what demand does. For now, however, it’s a great time to sell.
If you have any questions about selling, buying, or the real estate market in general, don’t hesitate to reach out via phone or email. We look forward to hearing from you soon.