Montebello Living in Montebello: Real Estate, Amenities and Lifestyle
Welcome to Montebello
Montebello is a vibrant and premier gated community in Greenville, South Carolina. The 350 acre community is located at the foot of Piney Mountain. Montebello offers residents a remarkable style of life for families, couples, and anyone who wants to live in a neighborhood that’s secluded, yet minutes from downtown Greenville.
The Lifestyle: Nature, Mixed with Luxury
Nature is the backdrop to Montebello. While living in the neighborhood you’ll be near parks, a lake, and the mountains. You won’t have to drive far to go fishing, because residents are allowed to fish at the community’s Lake Como, which is filled with bass.
There’s also an upscale side to Montebello. The neighborhood has a private tennis court, clubhouse, an Olympic sized pool, and a putting green. Near the pool is a playground, which is equipped with slides, and swings.
Montebello Real Estate Market
In Montebello there’s both affordable, and luxurious homes. There’s four different sections in this gated community. Each section has a certain style of homes, which range from French to Tuscan-inspired architecture.
Palazzo di Montebello has Palazzo style condominiums with garage parking. Villaggio di Montebello has Tuscan-inspired single family houses, and townhomes. All homes are least 1,500 square feet, and some go up to 5,000 square feet.
Promenade de Montebello has homes that were inspired by French architecture.You’ll find one, and two-story single-family homes that have either a stone, stucco, or brick exterior. All houses are at least 2,500 square feet, and some go up to 6,000 square feet.
Featured Neighborhoods in Montebello
- Montebello: This part of the gated community has custom built single-family homes. The majority are European-inspired, and have either a stone, stucco, or brick exterior. All homes were built on at least a one-half acre lot. This part of the community is on rolling hills, and homes have views of the greenways.
- Palazzo di Montebello: In this part of the community there’s single-level condominium homes. The buildings are also located near the greenways, and waterscapes. Each condominium has either two, or three bedrooms, plus a person study.
- Villaggio di Montebello: This Tuscan-inspired community has both townhomes, and single-family houses. All homes have stucco walls, and terra cotta roofs. In this part of the gated community there’s a grilling station, putting green, and a Bocce Ball court.
You’ll Enjoy: Natural & Luxury Amenities
All Montebello residents have access to luxury community amenities. Residents are also steps away from nature, and no more than 5 miles from Main Street Greenville. On any given day you can have fun fishing, or catch a movie at the locally owned theater.
- Community Amenities: . The 2,100 square foot clubhouse overlooks Lake Como. It’s near the pool, which is open May through September.
- Nature at your Doorstep: Current Montebello residents have a private lake to fish in, and five beautiful parks that are ideal to stroll through. The neighborhood is also near Piney Mountain Park, which has athletic fields, walking trails, and a playground.
- Minutes from Main Street: Main Street Greenville has dozens of locally owned restaurants, shops, and bakeries. There’s also a movie theater, public library, and the Darke County Center for the Arts.
Distinguished Schools in Greenville, SC
- Summit Drive Elementary | Grades PK-5 | 424 Summit Dr.
- Pelham Road Elementary School | Grades K-5 | 100 Allstar Way
- Sevier Middle School | Grades 6-8 | 1000 Piedmont Park Rd.
- Wade Hampton High School | Grades 9-12 | 100 Pine Knoll
- SC Governor’s School of the Arts | Grades 9-12 | 15 University St.
There’s a number of South Carolina colleges in Greenville, including Southern Wesleyan University, and Furman University. Also located near Montebello in Greenville is the University of South Carolina School of Medicine, which was founded in 2012.
Perfect for: Families and Nature Lovers
With close proximity to parks, lakes, and hiking trails, Montebello’s the perfect place for those who live an active lifestyle. The family-friendly community is also great for those who want to be minutes from downtown, which is a vibrant and lively area.
- Shopping & Dining: There’s over 90 restaurants in downtown Greenville. There’s also big box stores, antique stores, and locally owned shops.
- Festivals & Events: The city hosts over 100 events a year. They range from a summer concert series to the weekly farmers’ market, which runs from May to the end of October.
- Arts & Entertainment: In the downtown area there’s activities adults, and kids. You could visit the zoo, go on a carriage ride, catch a play at The Warehouse Theater, or watch a performance at the Carolina Ballet Theatre.
Greenville, SC Utilities
- Greenville Water System | Water
- Duke Energy Company | Electric
- Piedmont Natural Gas | Gas
- Comcast | High Speed Internet
The Workforce: Sustainability in Manufacturing and Engineering
The only North American BMW manufacturing center is located in Greenville. Perceptis also has their headquarters in Greenville. That company has job opportunities in the customer care, sales, and technical support field. There’s also job opportunities in Greenville at Michelin’s tire manufacturing plant, General Electric’s Gas Turbine manufacturing plant, and at the engineering and construction company O’Neal.
Why Live Here: Beautiful & Lively Community in South Carolina
With rolling hills, and mountains as the backdrop to your house, how could you not fall in love with this community? Take advantage of living in a perfect community only minutes from downtown Greenville, which has culture, arts, entertainment, and a thriving workforce.