- Supply (the number of homes on the market) has dropped 31.9% from 4,521 to 3,079 homes
- The number of sold homes has risen 17.7% from 6,975 to 8,207
- The median price has risen 12.3% to $256,000
- The average price has risen 17.2% to $314,194
- The average days on market has dropped 39% from 59 to 36 days
“Essentially, the growth of our market has slowed slightly.”
It’s interesting to note that the increase in home sales was actually a little higher in May, which means that number isn’t climbing at quite the same rate. It’s the same story with our supply—the differential is coming down a bit, which means we’re seeing more homes on the market. Essentially, the growth of our market has slowed slightly. However, now is still a phenomenal time to sell, and we’d love to discuss how much your home is worth and how much it could sell for on the open market.
If you’re interested in having this conversation or have any real estate questions at all, don’t hesitate to reach out to us. Have a great day!